Potato and Avocado SaladPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
An Australian side dish, made in a microwave.
- 1 lb. potatoes, cubed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 tsp. mustard, prepared
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- Cover the potatoes and onions in two (or more) cups of water and heat with 950 watts for twelve minutes. Let stand.
- Put the bacon between paper towels and cook for four minutes at 650 watts. Let stand until crispy.
- Dice the bacon and mix it with the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Strain the potatoes and onions. Add the avocado. Mix with the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture. Re-cover and allow to cool.
Leave a review or comment