Pot Roast Of Beef (Crock Pot)
Easy one pot meal!
- 2 to 3 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 carrots, pared and thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 pound brisket, rump roast, or pot roast
- 1/2 c. water
- Put vegetables in bottom of crock-pot.
- Salt and pepper meat, then put in pot.
- Add in water. Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hrs (high 5 to 6 hrs).
- Remove meat and vegetables with spatula and thicken for gravy if you like.
- Without vegetables: Season meat with salt and pepper. Add in no liquid. Cook as directed.
Leave a review or comment