Pork Roast With The World's Best Loin Roast RubPrep: 15 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This sweet and spicy dry rub mix that top this roast add flavor sure to become a favorite.
- 2 1/2 Lb. Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 1 1/4 Cups Light Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 4 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 4 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Ground Red Pepper (Cayenne)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Sweet Paprika
- 3/4 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together brown sugar, sugar, black pepper, salt, ginger, garlic powder, onion salt, dry mustard, crushed red pepper, ground red pepper, cumin, paprika and thyme in small bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the brown sugar mixture evenly on all sides of the pork roast; use your fingers to rub into pork. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, until internal temperature is 150°F, 2 hours.
- Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 3 1/2 Cups Dry Rub Mixture
- Tip: Store remaining brown sugar mixture in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 months; use on pork roasts, chops or ribs. Also good with chicken.
Leave a review or comment