Pork AdoboPrep: 15 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A very easy breezy native filipino recipe that every body enjoys eating.
- 1 kilo pork belly
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 big onions (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup cane vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- olive oil
- Slice the pork into cubes evenly.
- Place it in a casserole and pour in soysauce and vinegar.
- Add garlic, onion, and sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Mix them together then add water.
- Cook in medium heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Do not stir until it starts to boil. Touching or stirring the mixture before it simmer will make the vinegar taste raw.
- Stir occasionally to avoid sticking to the pot.
- Once the sauce dries up, pour in the olive oil and let it stir fry a little to absorb the olive oil essence.
Leave a review or comment