Pinoy Style Ginisang Pechay (Sauteed Bokchoi)Prep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This recipe is a favorite of my lil girl. As far as I can remember, this is her first favorite veggie dish. I add eggs to the dish when I cook it for her. Enjoy!
- 1 lb baby bok choy or pechay (chopped)
- 1/4 lb pork, chopped and thinly sliced
- 1 med tomato (diced)
- 1 med onion, (minced)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 eggs beaten (optional)
- Heat the pan and pour the canola oil
- sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato
- Add the pork and cook for 5 minutes
- Add-in the fish sauce and ground black pepper
- Add the water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- When the pork is tender enough, add the pechay or bok choi.
- Cook for a few minutes more, turn off the heat.
- If with eggs, this is the time when you add the beaten eggs and still in a circular manner.
- Wait for 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment