Pineapple StuffingPrep: 10 min Cook: 45-55 min Servings: 16by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
My sister-in-law 1st started making pineapple stuffing for our family and it was a perfect addition to our Holiday Ham and Cabbage dinners. We love it, it's a nice change from our usual savory bread stuffing. The kids love it too!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 20oz cans crushed pineapple
- 15 slices white bread, cubed ( I use a loaf Italian bread but reg white bread will work too you may need more if using regular white bread)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cream butter and sugar, then beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla.
- Stir in both cans of pineapple and mix well (I don't drain them if its to wet add a few more pieces of bread.)
- Stir in bread cubes and mix well till all bread cubes are covered and softened.
- Pour into baking pan, smooth out and bake for 45 mins to an hour.
- Let set for 5-10 mins
Leave a review or comment