Pineapple Nut Cheese Ball
Excellent spread for crackers at a party.
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1 - 81/2 oz can crushed pineapple in natural juices (drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients excepts nuts into 2 balls. Chill 30 minutes for easier handling. Roll the ball in the nuts. (Freezable)
- TIP: Spray hands with vegetable spray when shaping ball. This avoids the soft cheese from sticking to your hands.
Leave a review or comment