Perfect Prime RibPrep: 30 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 6by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Perfect Prime Rib! A Christmas Feast!
- • One 7 to 8 pound Standing Rib Roast
- • 2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
- • 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- • 2 Tablespoons Oregano
- • 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Remove standing rib roast from packaging and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut slits crosswise, about 1/4″ deep throughout the roast.
- In a small bowl, mix seasonings together and liberally rub the roast.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place roast in roasting pan and cook for 20 minutes to brown the outside.
- Turn heat to 325 degrees and cook 12 minutes per pound.
- Medium rare registers 120 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
- From <>
Leave a review or comment