Peppers and sausage
- 1 gal olive oil
- 30 lbs onion chopped roughly
- 15 lbs red peppers seeded and diced
- 15 lbs yellow peppers seeded and diced
- 15 lbs green peppers seeded and diced
- 7 gallon canned tomatoes diced
- 100 lbs italian sausage
- 1c dried hot chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add your olive oil first to a hot frying pan, Add your onions and cook until they start to change color, then add your colored peppers and cook until soft.
- Turn gas down to medium you don't want to burn your onion mix.
- Add your sausage, chilli and tomatoes. mix together and stirring occasionally.
- Put a lid on your pan turning the gas down to a med simmer for 15 minutes.
- Just to the end adding salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a review or comment