PedaPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by erin de martini20 recipes>
- 1/2 kg. Soft white khoya
- 2 1/2 cups (approx.300gms) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. cardamom seeds semi crushed
- 1 tbsp. slivered or crushed pistachios
- Grate khoya into a bowl using a steel grater. Add in powdered sugar and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a large nonstick pan heating on high for the first few minutes, then decrease to low until done. Stir continuously.
- Once the mixture is thick and gooey, add cardamom and mix well. Take pan off the burner and allow to cool (stir occasionally).
- Shape pedas into round patties using the palms of your hands. Press pistachios and cardamom seeds onto the top of each patty.
Leave a review or comment