Dhoodh Peda or Milk PedaPrep: 10 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 20by AnuNo recipes>
It is mouth watering sweet and my kids love it. Usually I use buy it in shops very often but I have learnt to do the same at home. I add more dry fruits to make it more nutritious.
- 1 litre milk
- 200 gms of sugar
- 1 tbsp. of corn flour
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp. of grated dry fruits and nuts
- Thick bottom pan is usually preferred. Add the milk to the pan an reduce to half the quantity.
- Dilute the corn flour using little amount of water. Add the diluted corn flour , sugar and butter.
- Keep stirring continuously. At one stage the mix will become thick. At this stage remove it from the flame and smash it evenly with out any lumps.
- Allow it to cool down. Knead the khoya adding the cardamom powder . Also add the dry fruits and nuts. Make pedas in desired shapes. Garnish it with grated pistas. The green colour of pista and the semi-white colour of peda goes well.
Leave a review or comment