Pecan PiePrep: 15 min Cook: 55 min Servings: 1by Andrea Faz24 recipes>
Although I commonly make this pie during the holiday season, I sometimes like to bake this pie during other times of the year. It is super decadent, and ridiculously easy!
- 1 frozen pie crust (I use the store bought kind)
- 1 3/4 cup of coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Place the all the pecans into the pie crust.
- In a blender mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust pan, and bake for 50-60 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees.
Leave a review or comment