PEANUT BUTTER STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SKEWERS - BETSYS BESTPrep: 15 min Servings: 1by Betsy's Best29 recipes>
This is a fun dessert that is easy to prepare and taste amazing for a party. A no mess to clean up treat that is as fun to eat as easy to make!
- 4 skewers
- 8 strawberries
- 8 large marshmallows
- 4 mini muffins cut in half
- 4 tsp Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- Slice mini muffins in half and top with Betsy’s Best. Start with marshmallow at the base of the skewer and add muffin so the side with the Betsy’s best touches the marshmallow. Add strawberry and repeat so strawberry is last. Repeat with the rest of the skewers. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- You can easily swap one of the other Betsy’s Best Nut or Seed Butter for this recipe, or alternate a different butter for each skewer. Different fruits, such as blackberries, pineapple, or bananas, offer a unique twist.
Leave a review or comment