Manda's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The best peanut butter cookie around!
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 c. butter (softened)
- 1/4 c. peanut butter (Jiffy's the best)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add in Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add in flour mix. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- If you make cookies, they cook for 11 to 13 min.
- If you want to make bars, they'll cook for 20 to 25 min.
Leave a review or comment