Peanut Butter Potato CandyPrep: 45 min Servings: 12by Stan Jenkins6 recipes>
This is a delicious candy you don't have to cook or bake. People are often surprised to know the white is made of potatoes and not cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup unseasoned mashed potatoes
- 2 tbs. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (16 ounce package) confectionary sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
- 1 tbs. confectionary sugar for dusting
- Combine mashed potates, milk, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl. Stir confectionary sugar into potato mixture making dough.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Sprinkle confectionary sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangle on cutting board or waxed paper.
- Spread enough peanut butter on the top of the dough to cover the mixture.
- Roll dough into a jelly-roll shape.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Slice dough into pinwheels and serve.
Leave a review or comment