Peanut Butter Crumb BrowniePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
I just love crumb toppings on desserts: coffee cakes, pies and brownies. Yes, brownies too! This peanut butter crumb topping goes well with a fudgy brownie and I used a box mix here. The packaging was for an 8×8 pan but I cooked it in a 9×9 to thin it out just a little and allow for just as much topping as there is base.
- 1 10.25 oz package 8”x 8” brownie mix and the ingredients required by that brand
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ½ cup flour
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- Prepare the brownie mix per the package directions.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan.
- Put all of the topping ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Blend and create crumbs with a fork.
- Spread the topping mix evenly over the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the brownies are the desired doneness.
Leave a review or comment