Peanut Butter Chocolate CakePrep: 10 min Cook: 28 min Servings: 16by Becki Alfrey5 recipes>
A dense, moist chocolate cake smothered in rich peanut butter frosting and topped with a smooth semi-sweet ganache. To die for! I prefer to bake the cake from scratch but a box mix will work on this too.
- devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs, oil and water in a large mixing bowl until frothy.
- Add cake mix little by little until incorporated.
- Pour into two sprayed 9" round cake pans.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, remove, cool and frost with peanut butter frosting and ganache.
Leave a review or comment