- 1/2 cup water
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 4 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced 40 oz.
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool slightly; transfer to a blender.
- Add the peaches; cover and process until smooth.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer sorbet to a freezer container; cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Leave a review or comment