Party Snack Foods Meet the Quick and Easy Fudge RecipePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks9 recipes>
When planning your next dinner party, don’t forget to plan plenty of deserts! Many deserts take a considerable amount of time for preparation and decorating. That’s why when I plan a dinner party;I stick to easy party food options, such as Fudge. This traditional gourmet snack/desert takes on a whole new taste and texture when combined with John Wm. Macy’s SweetSticks. This desert takes about 15 minutes to make and can even be placed in the freezer to speed up the cooling process! For more information go to http://www.cheesesticks.com/
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup Madagascar Vanilla SweetSticks
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk on low heat. Continue to stir the mixture to avoid burning the chocolate.
- In a gallon sized bag, crush 1 cup of SweetSticks
- After the mixture has completely melted, place in a greased 9 X 13 pan. Arrange the crushed SweetSticks on Top and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- This wonderful, gourmet snack is perfect for any party! The best thing about Fudge is that you can change the flavor in a variety of ways. You can add peanut butter, mint or melted white chocolate to completely change the texture and flavor! Make sure to make plenty though, because this delicious party snack food will be a favorite!
Leave a review or comment