Parmesan Potato RoundsPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
These pretty cheese-coated potato slices go very well with lamb and the dish is easy to prepare.
- 4 Medium Red Potatoes, Unpeeled & Thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced & Rings Separated
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray a 2-Quart casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place half of the potatoes in casserole dish. Top with onion and remaining potatoes; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25 - 30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Tip: This would be great cooked on a grill in a greased 2-Quart foil pan. Cook until tender and golden brown.
Leave a review or comment