Boniatos Fritos (Fried Sweet Potato Rounds)
- Vegetable or possibly peanut oil for frying
- 4 med Boniatos or possibly American sweet potatoes or possibly yams, peeled And cut into 1/4-inch rounds Salt to taste
- 1 x In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1/2 inch of oil to
- 375 x Degrees, or possibly till a piece of potato sizzles when it touches the oil.
- Add in as many potato rounds as will fit in a single layer, reduce the heat to medium, and fry till golden brown on both sides, 4 to 5 min, turning with a slotted spoon. 2. Drain on a paper-towel-lined platter, sprinkle with salt, and serve warm. If you are frying large quantities, keep them hot in a 200 degrees oven till all are done.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings BONIATOS FRITOSFried Sweet Potato Rounds
Leave a review or comment