Papaya, Red Onion and Rum Salsa
This fruity, spiked salsa is perfect with spicy, grilled poultry, fish or pork. I serve this with baked garlic chicken, pan fried breaded fish, and of all things...French Toast! Enjoy.
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 ounce dark rum
- In a shallow bowl combine all ingredients to coat well.
- Refridgerate covered for at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.
- If you like spice, stir in red chili flakes to taste before chilling.
Leave a review or comment