Paneer & Pepper QuichePrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Priyanka Bhattacharjee15 recipes>
Since the last Tuesday I was not well, I was surviving on cornflakes and milk so Friday morning as I was feeling a little better I decided to make some tasty and quick and definately savoury brunch. When I saw the eggs the very first thing that came to my head was Quiche....simple, easy and filling.
- Eggs 4 numbers
- Red Bell Pepper 1 number
- Paneer 200 gms
- Beans 6 numbers
- Green Chilly 2 numbers
- Onion, big 1 number
- Garlic cloves 3 numbers
- Milk 1 cup
- Dried Thyme 1 tablespoon
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt As per taste
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Chop the onion, red bell pepper and pepper separately into small cubes. Cut the chilly very finely.
- Blanch the beans for about 5 min and then, shock them in ice water. Keep them aside.
- Pre heat the oven at 140 C for 10 min.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a pan and add the garlic, fry till the garlic turn brown.
- Add onion and pepper to the pan and saute them till the vegetables are soften.
- Then add the paneer and green chilly and fry for 10 min.
- In a big bowl, whip the eggs with milk, dried thyme, salt & pepper.
- Add the cooked vegetables and paneer to the bowl and mix them properly.
- Grease a baking pan with some oil and pour the egg mixture to the baking pan.
- Arrange the bean on top of the egg mixture on the baking pan
- Bake it at 180 C for 30 to 35 mins.
- Quiche is ready to be served.
Leave a review or comment