Pandan (screwpine) Rice PuddingPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
It has to be the scent of pandanus in the pudding after which drenched with coconut milk and palm sugar
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 10 pandan leaves (blend or process with 1/4 cup to extract juice)
- Green coloring (optional)
- Thick coconut milk - as needed
- Gula melaka/palm sugar - as needed. Boil palm sugar with water for a thick syrup
- A pinch of salt
- Cook rice with enough water to get a thick paste but with some grains still in it.
- Add pandan juice, coloring and salt to taste.
- Remove and press into a mould or tray.
- Let it cool down first before placing in the fridge to be set.
- Bring out and cut into slices.
- Drizzle with coconut milk and palm sugar syrup to be served.
Leave a review or comment