Palak Paneer RecipePrep: 20 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Rebecca Turners1 recipe>
This beautiful Main Course recipe of Palak Paneer is ready at approximately 3.0 Minutes and also good to function round 2 4 People. Follow the actions advocated by Chef to find yourself a dish.
- Palak puree ingredients:
- 500grams Fresh spinach
- Inch or 2 2 Green chilies, sliced
- Two Garlic clove (optional)
- 11-inch ginger, roughly sliced
- For Your Palak curry:
- Inch Medium onion, finely chopped
- Inch Medium sized tomato, sliced
- 4 5 Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder
- 1tsp Red chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Inch Bay leaf
- 200 g Spinach
- Inch or two tablespoon Milk
- Two tablespoon Oil or ghee or unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek leaves
- As requiredSalt
- As requiredWater
- Few tsp Butter for topping
- Making the spinach puree:
- Rinse the lettuce and
- Brush until the onions become tender.
- Now insert the garlic and also tomatoes.fry until the berries become tender.
- Last but not least incorporate salt and garam masala.
- Making the palak curry:
- Drain and puree the spinach into a blender or hand grinder with garlic, ginger and green chilies. Produce a puree.
- Heating oil or ghee in a bowl
- Insert the lettuce. If required, Include some water.
- Drain and instantly include the leaves at a bowl or pan containing icecold water.
- Stir and then add the paneer and then .add the milk and then stir fry. Simmer for 30 minutes or perhaps even a minute.at the ending you might also incorporate some smashed kasuri methi leaves.
- Include the garlic powder, red chili powder stir fry and simmer for a number of minutes.
- Simmer for 67 minutes or longer until the spinach is cooked.
- Fry the cumin . Add the bay leaves and onions.
- Switch off the flame and add the lettuce leaves from the hotwater.
- Close with a lid and make the lettuce leaves sit at the water for 23 mins.
- Boil water in a bowl with a few salt.
Leave a review or comment