Oven roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica501 recipes>
A quick and easy vegetarian dish. Easy suggestion: instead of fresh cherry tomatoes you can use whole tomatoes from a can, but before roasting, drain the liquid, split the tomatoes and remove seeds. Also, you can sprinkle herbs of your choice over tomatoes.
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbs olive oil, divided (2+1)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 500g fresh asparagus, bottoms trimmed,
- Coarse sea salt and pepper
- Place cherry tomato halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200˚C.
- Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place asparagus, in a single layer, on baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200˚C.
Leave a review or comment