Oven-Fried PotatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 14by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
These tasty potatoes are a family favorite. We enjoy them as part of a hearty breakfast or alongside meat for supper.
- 12 Medium Potatoes, Peeled & Cubed
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Place potatoes in two large resealable plastic bags. Combine the Parmesan cheese and seasonings; add to potatoes. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Pour oil into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; pour potatoes into pans. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
Leave a review or comment