Old-Fashioned, Homemade LemonadeCook: 10 min Servings: 12by Elena Jimenez22 recipes>
During those hot summer days, this drink will quench your thirst!
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water (for the syrup)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 2 cups of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4 cups water (for the drink)
- Boil the sugar and water in a saucepan over the stove. Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher add the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and 4 cups of water.
- Refrigerate until cool & enjoy!
Leave a review or comment