No Crust Zucchini QuichePrep: 10 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 8by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is a simple, no fuss version of the classic quiche. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! With Love, Catherine xo
- 4 large zucchinis, sliced
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup grated cheddar
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions.
- In a large bowl, place sliced zucchini. In a smaller bowl blend together eggs, milk, flour, and seasonings.
- Add sautÃ©ed onions to zucchini and toss. Mix cheeses to the zucchini and toss again. Finally, add egg and milk mixture to the zucchini and stir until well combined.
- In a buttered 9-inch pie plate, pour zucchini filling and bake for about 50-55 minutes or until center comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment