No Crust - Bacon, Cheese and Broccoli QuichePrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 5by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is a nice light lunch or simple dinner with a side salad. Enjoy with Love, Catherine xo
- 1 cup of fresh broccoli – blanched and chopped
- ½ onion – chopped
- ¼ lb. of bacon – chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 pat of butter
- 1 ½ cups of butter milk
- 4 oz. of shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Parmesan cheese – grated
- Dash of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Dashes of black pepper
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Heat a large frying. Add the chopped onion and the bacon. Let this sautÃ© until the onion is transparent and the bacon has a little golden color on the edges.
- Butter a 10 inch pie plate.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the buttermilk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, just until combined. Add the shredded cheese and pour into the pie plate.
- Add the chopped broccoli and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden and puffy.
Leave a review or comment