No Bake Chocolate CheesecakePrep: 8 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
So awesome to do this with my kid!
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. Garnish as desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
Leave a review or comment