No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsPrep: 10 min Servings: 32by Brittany Hoverman15 recipes>
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter, Melted
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectionersâ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9Ã13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9X9 square pan because I wanted them thicker) In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Leave a review or comment