Nescafe Ie CreamPrep: 25 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Smooth, creamy and a splendid home made version.
- 1 1/2 cup carton milk
- 1 tbsp nescafe (add more if you like a stronger flavor) - dilute in 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 cup yogurt (any type)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Warm milk over low heat; keep aside to cool down.
- Cream eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Pour milk bit by bit and continue to cream or whisk.
- Add yogurt and nescafe.
- Now whisk vigorously; by hand or with electric beater.
- Pour into a container and freeze.
- When half frozen, remove and whisk again.
- Continue this process for at least three times.
- To serve; add any kind of topping eg; colorful sugar sprinkles and roasted peanuts.
Leave a review or comment