Nandu Rasam (Crab Legs Pepper Soup)Prep: 40 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Another version; easier and simpler compared to "Rasam with crab legs".
- 8-10 crab legs - cracked
- 5 shallots - sliced thinly
- 1 inch ginger - sliced thinly
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 4-5 dried red chilies - cut into sections
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 2 tbsp tamarind/asam juice
- 2-3 stalks coriander leaves - roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- When oil is heated, saute shallots, ginger and garlic for about 2-3 mins.
- Add spices and crab legs.
- Stir together until legs becomes slightly reddish.
- Add dried chilies and curry leaves.
- Stir again and pour 1/2 liter of water.
- When soup is heated through, add tamarind juice and salt
- Stir in coriander leaves and remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment