Mrs Fields' Marbles
- 2 c. All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. White sugar
- 1/2 c. Salted butter softened
- 1/2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 c. Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 300. In med bowl, combine flour, baking pwdr, and salt with wire whisk. Set aside. Combine sugars in a lg bowl using an electric mixer set at med speed. Add in butter and beat till batter is grainy. Add in egg, lowfat sour cream, and vanilla, and beat at med speed till light and fluffy.
- Scrape bowl. Add in flour mix and blend at low speed till just combined.
- Don't overmix.
- Place chocolate chips in double boiler over warm but not boiling water.
- Stir constantly till melted. Or possibly, microwave, stirring every 20 sec till melted. Cold chocolate for a few min and pour over cookie batter. Using a wooden spoon or possibly rubber spatula, lightly fold melted chocolate into the dough. Don't mix chocolate completely into cookie dough. Drop by rounded Tablespoons's, 2" apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 23-25 mins. Don't brown.
- Quickly transfer cookie to a cold surface.
Leave a review or comment