Mom's Cheesy Beef EnchiladasCook: 45 min Servings: 10by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
A tex-mex family favorite.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz can chili
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 10 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Divide onion. Saute half in skillet with beef.
- Add taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Spread a small amount of refried beans on each tortilla.
- Place cooked, seasoned beef and onion mixture on tortillas; roll up.
- Place rolled-up tortillas in greased baking pan (glass works best).
- Spread chili over top of enchiladas (hint: heat in a separate pan first for easier spreading if desired).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over chili.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Leave a review or comment