Mixed Pepper Stir Fry - Super QuickPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by A2Z Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine29 recipes>
Know What You Eat: Bell pepper contains impressive list of plant nutrients that are known to have disease preventing and health promoting properties. Fresh bell peppers, red or green, are rich source of vitamin-C. This vitamin is especially concentrated in red peppers in highest levels. 100 g fresh red pepper provide about 127.7 mcg or about 213% of RDA. Regular consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps body protect from scurvy; develop resistance against infectious agents (boosts immunity) and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body. Storage: Unwashed sweet peppers stored in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator will keep for approximately 7-10 days. . Because bell peppers need to still well hydrated and are very sensitive to moisture loss, I further recommend that you include a damp cloth or paper towel in the vegetable compartment to help the peppers retain their moisture. Very easy and super quick to assemble this spicy tangy curry in minutes.
- 2 C Mixed Peppers, diced (Green, Yellow, Red)
- 1 medium Potato OR Plantain, diced
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Brown Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Dice peppers, potato, onion and keep it aside.
- In a wok, heat olive oil, add mustard seeds, let it splutter. Now add cumin seeds, sesame seeds, potato and let it cook until the potatoes are done partially | semi cooked.
- Then add onions and mixed peppers and cook until done while add along coriander cumin powder, salt, sugar, lemon juice and paprika according the the recipe or adjust to your taste.
- Serve it with hot Multigrain Rotis or use it in your favorite wraps.
Leave a review or comment