Mexican stuffed jalapenosPrep: 30 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 20by Daniel Brock23 recipes>
I have made italion stuffed jalapenos so I decided to come up with the mexican stuffed jalapenos
- 10 Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded italian blend cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbspn fresh minced garlic
- 12oz chorizo
- 1/2 cup onion fine chop
- pinch of fresh cilantro fine chop
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. Cut jalapenos in half, rib and seed them. Roast in oven at 350 for 7 minutes then place to the side to let cool.
- 2. Cook chorizo with the onions in a pan untill chorizo is done.
- 3. Mix choizo, onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and cheeses in a bowl.
- 4. Pipe or spoon the mixture into the jalapeno shells the sprinkle a little extra mexican blend ontop then bake at 350 untill cheese melts and gets a little brown around the edges.
Leave a review or comment