Mediterranean Potato Salad with Peppers & Tomatoes in a Lemon Olive Oil DressingPrep: 10 min Cook: 7 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Outstanding flavor profile in this Cold Salad, perfect for any BBQ, family get together.
- 2 Russet Potatoes (Peeled, cut into cubes)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (chunked)
- one Red Onion (peeled) chunked
- 2 Roma Tomatoes Diced
- One lemon for juice only
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- one teaspoon white pepper
- Prick holes in Potatoes with a fork, place between paper towels in your microwave and cook 6-7 minutes, remove and allow to cool down
- Cube cooked potatoes add to a large mixing bowl, add red bell pepper, red onions, tomatoes, and gently stir.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, oregano and stir well. Add over potato salad and stir again gently.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Enjoy the flavors!
Leave a review or comment