Meat “pockets” with cheese in red saucePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica501 recipes>
Succulent meat "pockets" filled with cheese in flavorful tomato sauce.
- 450 g pork sirloin
- 80 g hard cheese of your choice, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup corn flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 200 ml white wine
- Cut the sirloin into smaller pieces, approximately 1.5 cm thick.
- Cut each piece horizontally, but not completely, to make a "pocket".
- Fill each "pocket" with a slice of cheese and close it with a toothpick (wooden or metal).
- Close and secure "pockets" with a toothpick (wooden or metal).
- In a plate mix corn flour with pepper and salt. Roll each piece of meat in flour mixture.
- Sauté onion and garlic briefly in butter, add meat and fry on each side 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and wine, stir and gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with boiled potatoes.
Leave a review or comment