Marinated Grilled Chicken with Watermelon-Jalepeno SalsaPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by Tracy WilsonNo recipes>
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-lock baggie. Add chicken; seal. Marinate in refrigerator up to 6 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until done and juices run clear. Combine watermelon and remaining ingredients. Serve with chicken.
Leave a review or comment