Marble CakePrep: 50 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Attractive contrast of colors and yummilicious.
- 2 yolks
- 70g sugar (first portion)
- 45ml milk
- 150g melted butter
- 100g soft/cake flour
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 70g sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 190 and line a baking pan with butter.
- Whisk yolks with first sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and melted butter (cool the butter first)
- Sift flour with baking powder and mix into yolk mixture.
- Whisk egg whites with second sugar to firm glossy peaks and fold gently into flour-yolk mixture.
- Take about 1/3 of this batter, add cocoa powder and mix.
- Put into piping bag and spread into a circular mode.
- Add vanilla to the other 2/3 and spoon alternately into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 175C for 50 minutes until cake is cooked. Let it cool down before slicing.
Leave a review or comment