Mango SalsaPrep: 15 min Servings: 1by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Green Tabasco sauce, more or less to taste
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop mango, red pepper, cucumber, and red onion into pieces and combine in a bowl. Mix lime juice, olive oil, green Tabasco, salt and pepper in a small bowl, wisk together.
- Mix into salsa.
- Add chopped cilantro and stir until combined.
- Enjoy with fresh tortilla chips!
Leave a review or comment