Chicken with Mango SalsaPrep: 25 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by nia gonzales3 recipes>
This is a great meal for summer. It does involve a lot of cutting. I usually marinate the chicken and cut while its in the fridge...
- 8 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (or 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 to 2 jalapeno chilies, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 2/3 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, stems discarded, coarsely chopped
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly under cold running water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Mix ingrediants in a plastic bag letting chicken marinate for aprox. 2hours (30mins if you dont have enough time).
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a fork. Reserve.
- For best results cook chicken on grill until done.
- To Serve, plate chicken and spoon a generous serving of salsa on top. (Add a side of Basamiti Rice)
Leave a review or comment