MaNgO KuLFiPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Sangeeta Shah13 recipes>
A very very delicious delight,specially to satisfying the mango madness...even loved by the people who don"t like mangoes...:)
- 2 cup fresh mango pulp (Alphonso)
- 1 cup single cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts (crushed)
- 20 gram china grass
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend till smooth,transfer to kulfi molds.
- Set in freezer for 6-7 hrs or till set,deep in tap water ,rub the mold between your palms and de mold the kulfi,serve immediately
- NOTE:My Vegan friends can use non dairy cream and sugar instead of single cream and condensed milk.
- NOTE:Like wise,one can make kulfi using any fruit pulp.
Leave a review or comment