Mango DelightPrep: 10 min Cook: 5-8 min Servings: 2by Renu Guru167 recipes>
This is an easy to make mango recipe that can be used to top ice creams,cakes, or any other dessert.
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- Mango - 1, small, peeled, flesh cubed
- Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1 1/2 tblsp, dissolved in 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Transfer the mango puree to a heavy bottomed pan and place over low flame.
- Simmer for a few minutes until it starts to boil.
- Add the mango cubes and continue to simmer.
- Add sugar, orange juice and stir until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Add the corn starch and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream and top up with the mango mixture.
- Serve at once.
Leave a review or comment