Mango- Banana Smoothie RecipePrep: 5 min Servings: 2by swati paathak11 recipes>
Smoothies are the best way to enjoy fruits. This smoothie is as delicious as breakfast but also serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert. Mango banana smoothie is a thick, creamy and tasty smoothie.
- 1 cup ripe mango, peeled and chopped/cubed
- 1 ripe banana peeled and sliced
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar or stevia sweetener
- Ice Cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Serve chilled.
Leave a review or comment