Mahi Mahi pan grilled filletPrep: 30 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 2by Arturo Féliz-Camilo183 recipes>
A simple and tasty way to prepare mahi mahi
- 2 mahi mahi filets
- 2 slices of onion
- A pinch of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic paste
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of saffron powder
- Season each clean filet with salt, pepper, a teaspoon of garlic paste (I prepare my own by simply blending it with a bit of olive oil), paprika, saffron and salt.
- Let it marinade for 1/2 hour at least. On a hot pan grill put just enough oil to moisten the pan and put the fillets on top. After a minute turn around and give one more minute.
- Throw the onion slices on the pan and let them take some color. Serve the fillets and the onions on top.
Leave a review or comment