Lynn's Italian Vegetable DipPrep: 3 min Servings: 12by Micheline120 recipes>
A quick, tasty, easy to make dip to serve with cut-up fresh vegetables.
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) dried, italian spices or 1 env. pre-packaged italian spices for salad dressing
- 2 cups (480 ml) low fat (for a lighter version or regular sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cheez whiz
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Mix ingredients together, refrigerate for a few hours and serve with freshly cut vegetables.
Leave a review or comment