Italian Vegetable DipPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 16by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Italian Vegetable Dip is a quick, easy and cheesy recipe for a delicious dip to use for large gatherings, parties, holidays and TV game crowds. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic, vegetarian and Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus per serving recipe. Ingredients include; cream cheese, shredded cheese, onions, bell peppers, black olives, mushooms and pizza sauce.
- 1 (8 oz) bar Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/3 cup drained, canned sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup shredded 2% Italian Three Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix together the Neufchatel, pizza sauce and garlic until blended; spread onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with next 5 ingredients.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until dip is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
- Top with the basil.
Leave a review or comment